Not-so-hump Day

June 24, 2015

Happy hump day y'all! Or in my case, TGIW! I'm off to Chicago for a leadership program tomorrow so my weekend began today.   




For this fine, fine sunny Texas day I prepared Half Baked Harvest's hummus noodles
...except I didn't read ahead and completely forgot to save the pasta water (whoops)...
...and we didn't have pine nuts...
...or olives...
...or oregano...
...and sans the roasted peppers because, ew, bell peppers...

But it was delicious nonetheless! 

When I saw this recipe weeks ago, I knew this was too crazy not to try. Pasta with summer cherry tomatoes, pesto, loads of feta and hummus?!? AKA ALL THE GOODNESS IN THE WORLD IN ONE BOWL. Now this is what I call a #notsaddesklunch


Here's to learning lessons, long weekends and enjoying more sweating produce.











You Might Also Like

0 comments