Latest Posts

Save Me, San Francisco

By 11:13 AM ,

The view from Coit Tower
I would like to say the reason I haven't been blogging is that I've been diligently studying for finals. In reality, however, it's honestly because I've been diligently finishing Mindy Kaling's first book and catching up on The Flash before the mid-season finale. Hey, at least I'm still being diligent, yeah? I am just feeling completely and utterly unmotivated. I don't even feel as stressed as I normally do (which kinda makes me stress out even more...) It's also hard when about half my friends are done already and I'm here with 3 more tests to take. Guh. 

This San Francisco post is waaaaay overdue. Take me back to 3 weeks ago where it was much, much easier to ignore my scholarly duties, where depreciation, capital budgeting and process costing didn't consume my day. 

Chinatown SF -- the oldest one in North America


It was quite a successful trip given that I was there for only 3 days. I saw most of the tourist-y things on my list--Chinatown, Pier 39, Golden Gate. On a side note: there are actually 2 bridges I saw. And after spending a weekend there, I finally figured out which one the Golden Gate was. Have I mentioned I am directionally challenged?

Recovery-wise, it was more challenging that I thought it would be. The time difference messed up my eating schedule and as we wanted to maximize my trip there, I didn't necessarily make time for snacks. Much like Austin is here in Texas, SF is its own world. Though I honestly cannot see myself living there, I can't wait to go back and explore some more. 

Now, enjoy scrolling through other snapshots while I actually study (...after I finish this episode)!!!

Questions:
What's your favorite way to procrastinate?
Are you travelling anywhere for holiday break?


Chai tea & poppy seed pastry for a lovely start to the day


The red one = GOLDEN GATE!!! 


Painted Ladies

Land's End *Spongebob voice* at night




You Might Also Like

0 comments